Today I will be sharing my thoughts and feelings on this ‘revolutionary‘ foundation.
Firstly, I will just mention that I am a bareminerals lover, so this may be influencing my opinions, but I shall try to give an unbiased review!
1) Great colour match to my skin tone, unusual due to my very pinky undertone
2) Amazing coverage!! I cannot describe my love for the coverage of this product. You can use 2-3 drops which I find gives a light coverage but I like to have a medium/full coverage when I wear any foundation and so I use about 6 drops in total, but it’s great because you can build it up in layers so you’re not just mooing around blobs of foundation
3) Feels smooth on the skin; like the bareminerals loose foundation, it doesn’t feel like you have makeup on your skin, which I love!
4) The foundations keeps it’s coverage all day and I haven’t needed to touch up at all throughout the day
1) The price tag, £26 for the foundation and £24 for the specialised brush..a grand total of £50!
2) You have to buff buff BUFF to get a good coverage, otherwise you will have a face full of streaks..no exaggeration!
3) I am slightly concerned about how long this small bottle of foundation will last (i’ll keep you updated!)
4) I feel quite conned by the buffing brush which is supposed to be used with this foundation. I am not keen on the brush as it leaves a streaky effect and all of my other brushes work equally as well,mid not better
All in all, I do really like this foundation and I may repurchase as it is only a one off £50 due to purchasing the brush, however I may search round for some other foundations first or go back to my loose powder foundation as I find it works equally as well!
Have you tried this foundation? What was your opinion on this new foundation? Leave me a comment, I’d love to know!